Sunday 22 November 2009

story in sem 2..

oh, i don't beleave that i have in sem 2...time runnig so fast...
it look that just yesterday i attend the 1st lectr in zamrud hall....wah!!!!i miss its...
actually all studnt scared for this weak...WHY??? oh no I also scaredddd..huhu
Result for PSPM 1 will come out in this weak!!!!oh how i want to face ittt.... =|
I hope all student get the mumtaz includg me...4.00 insyaallah..
ops, before i forgot do you know what the top story in this collg now??!!!haha it about the GHOST STORY...huhu Ihope it not influnce me in study.... =)
Haaa... and the 2nd top story is hve student want resign from this collg....oh no,WHY???
I think it bettr to cntinue study here...only few month more before u can
study in degrea...I know it was effctd from the bad romor in this collg...
remember the 1st thing that u must remmbr is study...
don't think the redicls romor that you hear before unless u have the alibi(ops!!this effect the detective conan comics)
ok c u another time...

p/s:even i'm not good in eglish so i still want to write in english to improve my langgueg

No comments: