Sunday 3 October 2010

sometime...

sometime i'm bored with my life..
sometime i hate my self....
sometime i want to loss all my memory....
sometime i just wanna forgot what i think...

sometime i think to die...
sometime i hate to try...
sometime i hate my family...
but i know i love them full of me...

sometime i feel wanna to cry...
sometime i feel i just wanna to smile...
sometime i feel nothing with relagion..
not, i know ALLAH still with His slave..

sometime i think i lose my mind....
sometime i wanna do out of my mind...
sometime i hate my memory...
and future what gonna be...

i dont know how to control my self...
i hate what i feel now and coming day...
i just wanna to stop all the think i have...
but i know it out of myself....

Ya ALLAH i'm a weak person...
i try to be the best for all of them...
but i always feel to stop and away..
then i just be a person who dont know who i am...

i so tired to go to other step...
i feel very pressure and stress to my self..
sometime i angry with my self...
but i dont know to share that i doesnt feel very well..

i always lie to myself..
because i know i cant lie to other people...
but i dont know why they always say that i like to lie them...
while i know it conciding to myself...

No comments: