Tuesday 29 November 2011

apa kata hati....part 2

bismillah...

lately ak ad prob ngan kawan2 ak....ops ye ke prob?! ke ak sorang je yg rase macam 2....
entahlah....tapi serius...ak rase down sangat...like down to the earth...oh girl...how it began?!?!

mungkin sebab ak xde pengalaman berkawan dengan insan bernama perempuan kot..(oh i think not fully nope la....but less).tapi serius ak mang sangat..sangat...n sangat x pandai nak bergaul dengan org....dari ak yang x bergaul dengan orang n then berubah berkawan...macam2 yg terpakse ak hadapi.....oh i think it is disaster to me....how it come?!?! so complicated to describe.

even my siblings are full of sweetty angles, i still in problem to communicate with "them"....
i'm so afraid if they are touching with me...or that only my feeling?!?
hmm and then when my love best friend asked me to find a girlfriend i feel like crazy... oh no wana!!! how do i came with it!!! it never happen if only i have change to the alien...huhu

i miss to back to the past memories....just become a lone ranger and ignore everything which is unrelated with me.....never thinks of friends..and how to care their heart or everything....

No comments: