Wednesday 5 August 2015

Do creative people like this?




Is it?
Think I not so creative, but I love to play with art.
Poetry, novel writing even short story, it like my cloth.

Actually, it is not about i'm creative person.
It about, what the description for the creative people.
Exactly, i'm a person as listed in.

Somebody that easy to board, in environment, even in people. That why I so difficult to stick in one person. Tapi....setia tetap pada yg satu ya..heeee

Risk taker, is absolutely me. Don't even dare to give me do or don't list. 
It just waste your time. Because I only believe when I face it. Hard to hear what people said. Sometime can be my weekness too 😔. (nak kata dalam ringkasnya degil la..)

Color outside the lines? What is it. It can be different meaning, but it my condition, It like not afraid to try something new. Is it desribe me? I think so....I love challenge, and every challenges is new to me.

Think with their heart...haha, that why my heart is sooooo soft. Firm outside but tooo soft inside. Don't dare to play with my heart, babe.

Yg no 5 ni betul...aspecially when i super duper kalut sementang. Xmasuk lagi bila otak dah bercapur aduk dengan entah apa2 ramuan membunuh..memang kena mintak maaf awal2 la...

Hate the rules? Haha....don't ever give me any rules. For sure, I will break it. Yes, i really mean it. Kalau x, kena tunggu hati baik la, baru ada hati nak ikut.

Work independently, yes. Sebab aku mudah hilang sabar kalau kena ikut cara kerja dengan orang yg aku sangat tak berkenan caranya...tapi xbermaksud aku xboleh bekerja dalam satu kumpulan. Sometimes it necessary, ok.

Change my mind alot...ha, bab ni mmg kena berhati2...i also can change my mind only in few second too..rasanya bukan setakat fikiran, perasaan dan emosi pun like tip a finger je boleh berubah . Tettt...tettt "danger alarm"

Next,have reputation tu be eccentric. Xyah nak ada reputation la...because I totally eccentric person. What people love aku tak, apa people xsuka, tu yg aku happy duppy nak buat.

Last sekali...dream big. Haa...yg ni pun aku setuju. Nak pulak aku ni kuat berangan, nak kereta ni la, rumah tu la, ada ini la, berkayuh ke sana sinun la... Memang bertambah biggest la dreaming tu..hehe

----The End---

No comments: